Monday, March 19, 2007

Wow

It has been way too long I know and there has been precious little knitting going on but I have a good excuse.... My sister has been in the hospital and I have been taking care of her in Missouri and there is just too much stuff to carry around....If you go to the link for her blog you will see that it isn't that I haven't been blogging, it is just that I haven't been blogging HERE!

I will update the last post though. I finished the capelet for Sandi.
She is here wearing it while we were in Mexico last month. I can't believe we returned from Tijuana only a month ago, it seems like it has been so long. We were home for just over a week when she was brought into the ER and we have been here since then. I promise that I will start knitting something here soon. My friend Tiffany also has a craft and knitting blog and we are trying to get ourselves together to begin a knitting and crocheting prayer shawl ministry at church. We both had the same idea at about the same time and both wanted to talk about it at bible study one week so I think we need to take that as a sign to get off our tushies and get it done.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yup... getting off my tooshie tomorrow. I'll type up a draft of our ideas, send it to you and then try to meet with the church peeps about it...
I'll get off my tooshie. I promise!

Jo said...

You tell me I'm behind in blogging and I check out yours and your behind too. That's the pot calling the kettle back for you!! I'll keep mine posted if you promise to read it AND you keep your's posted. DEAL??

Love ya!!!!
DeColores

Verse of the Day