Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holiday Quiz! Tag..You're it!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? A mix is nice but I prefer to have something to unwrap!
2. Real or artificial tree? Fake and prelit. Ask Kevin if I will EVER have a real tree again! TWO vacuums!
3. When do you put up the tree? Day AFTER Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? Day AFTER Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The pink dress with butterfly sleeves! Still have it 28 years later!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes but I still covet the one my mom handpainted when we were kids! Love the Wise man painted in the watermelon color!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Father in law
9. Easiest person to buy for? Mom and friends, Sandi was easy to buy for too!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? The fake cabbage patch kid! I may have nightmares tonight just thinking about it!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? I prefer mail but don't send them anymore so I guess I can't be picky!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Is it awful if my favorite is Scrooged? "It's a TOASTER!"
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Start thinking about it a long time before I can afford it!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Who me?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey and Dressing. or Peanut butter balls, basically any of my mother in law's holiday baking!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Both but it can change by year! My prelit can do either or both!
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Hard to choose, I love them all!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We go back and forth, we change yearly!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes I can.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who worry about those that don't celebrate Christmas.I don't celebrate Hanukkah but I don't care if someone wants to listen to songs about dreidel's!
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme? Kid and cat friendly!
24. What do/did you leave for Santa? Cookies and eggnog and carrots for the reindeer!

No comments:

Verse of the Day