Thursday, October 20, 2005

Isn't she adorable!

Meet Kumette! "coo-met" I didn't name her, she got her name thanks to Carrie, owner of Kuma who lives across the street! She is an absolute angel and I am so glad that she gets along with Shelby and Mudgie! She doesn't seem terribly interested in eating the hampsters either! Guess there always has to be a down side! She loves to cuddle and be petted, I just wish she knew that when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night it does not mean that she should get to be paid attention to for an hour! Oh well, Mudgie could take some lessons from Kumette about being cuddly! On the other hand Kumette could take a lesson from Mudgie about yarn being off limits, no exceptions! Especially the stuff that I am currently working on! The little bugger seems to think that I buy the stuff for her own personal pleasure and we all know that is less than true! Maybe by the time that I can actually knit again for more than a row or two at a time we will have gotten over that stage! ok, well it is time for me to wrap this up and get back to more important tasks! see you soon! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Verse of the Day