Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A little too close for comfort!

Ok, I can almost knit again now that my hand is almost healed! I can do about two rows before the pain gets too bad so I am just thinking of it as therapy! I am trying to work up to three rows then 4 then back to mom's socks! Can you believe I fell through the attic floor before I was done with sock 2! What was I thinking? And two days before her birthday no less!

Ok...What the heck is up Cardinals? That was a little too close for comfort last night! We have to keep those Astros out of the World Series and keep Busch Stadium around for a few more weeks! I sure wish Iwe had been able to make it to a game there this season but we will have to be happy with a game in the new stadium next season!

Ok, That is about it for my morning musings today! Perhaps I will have more to share later....we shall see!

No comments:

Verse of the Day