Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's a Girl!


For years Katie has told me that she doesn't like my curly hair and she was glad that she didn't have it! Yesterday we were fixing her hair (note the appropriate use of "fixing" all ya'll from arkansas!) and we noticed that there was a lot of curl and wave starting to happen! Since my curl didn't show up until I was in my late teens I had to burst her bubble! She was happy though, I think that she likes the wave and is ready to encourage the curl! YEAH!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

She's so lucky to experience strait hair for just a little while.
Welcome to the world of curl Katie!

Tiffany said...

POKE POKE! Where have you been?
Surely you're not knitting anything... =)

Tiffany said...

TAG! Now answer the questions and get your butt to writing in your blog again!

Verse of the Day