Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged

Two names you go by:

1. Kristi
2. Kris (not too often anymore, just mom now that Sandi is gone)

Two things you are wearing right now:

1. Todd Agnew tshirt

2. St Pat's Pj pants

Two of your favorite things to do:

1. Computers/Technology

2. Knit (though you might not think it to see my blog lately!)

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. A Maid

2. A Margarita!

Two favorite pets you have had/have:

1. Max (the best cat ever)

2. Kirby (my Dalmatian)

Two people who will fill this out:

1. I have tagged you
2. and you

Two things you ate today:

1. Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Larry's

2. Lean Cuisine from Stacey at school

Two people you last talked to:

1. Mom

2. Aunt Betty (they are sitting in my living room)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:

1. Helping with grandparent's day at middle school

2. Going grocery shopping

Two longest car rides:

1. Oregon to Missouri via Arizona and Texas.

2. Back home, same three kids, same week!

Two favorite holidays:

1. Thanksgiving

2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:

1. Diet Coke

2. Diet Coke

3. Diet Coke

1 comment:

Holly said...

Kristi~
I have commented a few times to say hello, but never hear from you. I was a friend and colleague of Sandi's. I check out your blog every once in a while. Just wanted you to know that I am still thinking of you and your family.
~Holly

Verse of the Day