Friday, October 31, 2008




Here are a few pics of Halloween, The girls had a few friends over to Trick or Treat with us and they had a good time. As we speak they are downstairs in the living room trying to tell ghost stories and keep each other up before most of us have to get up in the morning to play volleyball! It has been a bit different than most halloween's in our recent past but it was fun just the same! I have to say, I think I like the holiday more as my kids get older!



Megan, Abby, Faith and Ireland ready to go!


Add Katie and MacKenzie to the mix


Katie and Kenzie


Katie's OCD stash organization....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jo said...

I had no idea that Katie was OCD about candy. That is too funny. I love her costume!!!! Did you make it.

Just so you know, it was so not as much fun without and the girls last night.....

Verse of the Day