Friday, January 13, 2006

Back to knitting!


Ok, It has been a while but I am finally settled down from the holidays and ready to get back to knitting a little more often! Paige and I have been podcasting once or twice a week about computer and techi stuff and that is a blast but I can't help missing my knitting more often!

I had two students at my knitting class yesterday and it kind of got me more motivated! Now that I have one of my new Koigu socks done I need to get the second one on needles before the new Opal yarn gets here or I will never see sock number two! These are actually for ME! I keep giving away all of my socks and this has become a problem!

I am also working on a sweater, couldn't decide which to do so I chose two sweaters and now have the yarn for both staring at me! I am working on one in Debbie Bliss Cathay and it is beautiful!

Ok, Last thing, I will post pictures here of the new felted bag I just finished! This one was a really quick and turned out better than I imagined. It is a gift for my best friend Deb so don't tell her you saw it.

No comments:

Verse of the Day