Saturday, January 28, 2006

Heart Failure.....I mean Hard Drive Failure

That is almost the same thing isn't it? How much worse can it get? My information was mostly backed up....funny thing, I was planning on purchasing a new backup drive next week! All of my email was not however backed up and that is mostly the stuff I need, all of the registration codes for the things that I will need to reinstall! ACK!

I will try to continue posting more often, even though it will have to be from DH's computer for a while until I convince him I need a new laptop (why just replace the HD?) We will see! I would add a picture but those all went down the drain too! Thank goodness I sent all of my pics of the cruise to a friend so she can send them back to me!

Here's to hoping I can work some Hard Drive magic this afternoon!

Chickitoo

No comments:

Verse of the Day