Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Let the Games Begin!

Ok.....The cruise was great! I will post some pics as soon as I get them back! I got a lot of grief from some family members for not taking more digital pictures but they were quick to quiet down once I explained my reluctance to take my $500 camera under water while snorkeling. I did take a few underwater cameras and will have the pictures back soon!


It is time for the Winter Olympics and as a tribute I will be joining the Yarn Harlot and apparently a few thousand other knitters who are slightly off their rockers in the Knitting olympics!


I will be knitting the Womens Cabled Sweater from Jo Sharp's Contemporary Knitting book. I have always wanted to knit a cabled sweater so here goes.....we cast on February 10th for opening ceremonies and will be done 16 days later! I apologize in advance to those of you who will not hear from me during those dates as I will be feverishly knitting to beat the deadline!

Since there are so many of us and we are spread around the globe we have joined teams....Go USA!

Wish me the best of luck, I am off to train (swatch) for my sweater!






No comments:

Verse of the Day