Thursday, July 19, 2007

Birthday's and Girlfriend's

I wouldn't say that I would like to have one every day but I Love birthday's. I know there are some out there that don't like to get older but I like to think that I get wiser each year too. I look back over the past year and think of how much has changed since my last birthday. I thought that perhaps this would be a sad birthday with Sandi gone but what I realized is that even though she is not with us today, God has placed so many wonderful women in my life that I now have more sister's than I ever could have dreamed of. They can't ever replace her in my heart but I do know that my heart is big enough to handle all of them. My girlfriends have gone out of their way to make today a special day for me. They had a cake at VBS for me today and took me out tonight to dinner and one even left a gift in the mailbox so I can have coffee in the morning! Thank you Tiffany! I love that I have the kind of friends that help you through those trying times and help you celebrate the good ones!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris,
I am so glad that your birthday was a happy one. Wish I could have seen you today. You are blessed to have such good friends. Love Mom

Mei Travis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mei Travis said...

Hugs and belated happy birthday wishes to you! I'm glad you had a great time. Wish I could've been there. What have you been knitting lately?

Verse of the Day