Sunday, July 08, 2007

Rooster-itis


Last thursday, Courtney and I went to have lunch at Sandi's favorite restaurant, Spring Creek Tea House. This is a beautiful tea house set inside a fun and deceptively large antique shop in Ozark, Missouri. It is a fun place, Sandi and I never managed to eat there because they are only open five days a week for four hours a day and it never seemed to fit into our busy schedule.

One of the fun parts is that there is always a wait. What to do while you wait? Why, Shop of course! Stalls and stalls of antiques and old junk! Talk about a great way to redo your kitchen when you decide that you want to use roosters instead of the nothing that you had before! I have in the past used apples and sunflowers and much to my suprise, they both found a place in the new decor!



Much of the stuff was inexpensive which will allow me to be able to afford the dishes and rugs and other things to go in the kitchen too!

Time for me to go help Kevin get the garage cleaned out but I just had to show off the roosters!

DeColores!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly said...

Kristi,
I don't know why I clicked on your blog again, but I am sooo glad I did. I can't even imagine how difficult it would be to clean out her personal things. I'm glad it was therapeutic for you. Love the roosters!
Holly (from LR)

Tiffany said...

Horray for the roosters! Love them. I'll have to keep my eye out for some in Japan... or do they have peacocks?
HA!
Love ya!

Verse of the Day