Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Proof that I am certifiable......


I took a job yesterday that will probably run me ragged and keep me busy and the best part is that I won't even get paid to do it! I am however very excited to be the new Youth Director at Christ UMC in Cabot, AR.

I get to work with the junior high through college age kids and create events for them and teach sunday school for them! What a change from kindergarten two years ago!

That said, we are in need of lots of friends and families to come and join us! We are a start up church and have not even celebrated our one year anniversary yet and we are growing strong! We meet for sunday school and church at Magness Creek Elementary school on Sunday mornings at 9:15 and 10:30 respectively! Come join us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! For some reason, those jobs (and I don't even like to call them jobs) that are the toughest to do and pay the least somehow manage to give the greatest satisfaction! I know you'll do great. Prayers for your young congregation, too.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I loved working with the youth... look into retreats at Shephard of the Ozarks... paint ball, ropes course... lots of fun.
Hey... I wrote about you in my blog...
Miss you!

Verse of the Day