Tuesday, August 28, 2007

WOW...She knit something!

Can you tell that the kids are truly back in school? I actually found time yesterday to cast on a new project! I bought the yarn for this sweater over a year ago and never had the time to make it. It is a Jo Sharp project out of one of her contemporary knitting books. I love it! I love the color, I love the yarn, I love that I got to sit and watch movies yesterday while I got going on it! Now I just have to make sure I don't have a reoccurrence of "startitis" and forget about it when it begins to get a bit cooler and I decide to cast on something else, esp holiday gifts! Think of this as a Christmas gift for Kristi! Maybe that will do it!

Darn, now I brought up the idea of knitted gifts so now my brain is thinking about what I need to knit! Guess I will have to start a list! If you have any requests let me know now instead of in November! :O)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Verse of the Day