Monday, August 20, 2007

WOOO HOOOO!


That was for Christine! Be sure that I did the arm motions to go with it just after I typed it AND I expect that everyone who knows her will do them when they read this!

Today is.......

Drum roll please....

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

The twins will be in second grade at our new elementary school which is close by and Katie will be in 6th grade, her last year in MIDDLE SCHOOL! Next year my baby will be in Junior High. Is that really possible? We are looking for a transfer to happen in the next week so Katie can attend the other middle school in town, the one she is in is WAAAAYYY overcrowded and she is on the list for the transfer, pray for this if you wouldn't mind!


While this is a REALLY and I do mean REALLY happy day because my kids will all be in school again leaving me time to actually accomplish something for almost 9 hours each weekday, It is also sad in that so many of my friends have had time to play this summer because they either shortened their schedules this summer or they work for the school district and work the same schedule as the kids! Now I am finding that I am almost jealous that they are going back to work and realize that I wouldn't mind going back to work. I just don't seem to be the suzy homemaker type, I accomplish so much more when I am busy and if I could get on with the school district at least my schedule would mostly match the kids! Pray for an opening that I qualify for, I am!

Well, the buses were supposed to be here a minute ago so I am going to go check on the girls and make sure they got on their way correctly, then it is off to the gym for some much needed exercise!

No comments:

Verse of the Day