Sunday, August 05, 2007

Wow, I really need to post more...

Sometimes they card you and sometimes they are surprised that you are "only" 35! Just Kidding!

Not much has gone on lately, I think it is time for the back to school countdown!

The kids have been back from Grandma's and camp and have had friends over each day since then so we really haven't slowed down at all! I feel like all I do is run all summer so I am really looking forward to settling back into the routine that is the school year! Of course things really don't slow down much the kids are just gone 9 hours a day so I have some time to myself!

I might just have to find something to do this year since I managed to wiggle out of having a girl scout troop of my own and moving to a new school means that I am not on the PTO board again! YIPPPEEEEE~!

So the official countdown begins.... 14 days, 9 hours, 31 minutes and 19 seconds as of this minute!

No comments:

Verse of the Day